Sink your toes in the sand. Let the breeze blow through your hair. Cool down in the salty water. Sip lemonade.
Summer will not last forever… soak it all in!
what do you think?
Make today the best day!
Smile, love & be free.
Never underestimate the power of a simple “thank you.”
These summer days are going by so quickly, we need to take advantage of them before it’s too late! Take the time to explore your town, create things, catch up with loved ones & relax in the sun.
Keep smiling, there is so much to smile about.
Relax and enjoy your simple days, they are the ones that remind you how comfortable and happy this world is.
Here is some lovely advice i recently came across… i couldn’t agree with it more! Read it and see for yourself. Enjoy!
- Drink plenty of water.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2009.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Have a fantastic long weekend full of relaxation and being surrounded by loved ones!